Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Spring Fever Beauty

Hey there! So here is my Spring Fever Beauty Lust collage as promised!
So, I am quite the nail polish fanatic. The problem is that I own too many that I haven't used up yet, so i'm not allowed to purchase more. If I weren't stuck in this pickle I would pick up some pastel colors for spring. Innovative, I know. I can't resist! The Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay has made some major headlines and I have actually had the honor to use it and let me just say, it is worth the hype! I usually sport rosy eye shadow and this palette provides many wonderful choices with nice pigment payoffs. Oribe is the biggest breakthrough in high scale hair products. It is a bit pricey, but it is so worth it! The dry texturizing spray is my absolute favorite and it smells amazing. Unfortunately I've lost my Buxom mascara and have no backup, therefore it must be featured here!
The formula is fantastic it gives volume and length. No clumps! After using Laguna, a Nars contour bronzer shade on my cousin I felt in love with it and I think this might be the start of my love for Nars products. I have heard beauty gurus everywhere rave about the Anastasia Brow Wiz tool, and well I am curious and want to give it a go. Last but not least NYX lipstick, because no one should leave the house looking like a zombie. I also want to try a Jo Malone Fragrance because I've heard wonderful things about them.
Spring Fever Beauty



 Such expensive taste, such low income. Boo! That won't stop me from lusting!
 Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on Bloglovin, Polyvore and Pinterest! I would love to hear what your lust items are tell me in the comments below! Bye!- Ignis Au

1 comment:

  1. That nyx lipstick is so gorgeous! I am loving that color for the spring transition. I have the naked palette but I have my eye on that naked 3 palette too, it looks dreamy!

    ReplyDelete