Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey there! I have recently been given the Liebster Award by the lovely Katherine Nicole!
 Make sure to stop by her blog!

The Rules
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Create 11 questions for people you've nominated.
3. Choose eleven people with fewer than 200 followers to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them or email them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

Katherine Nicole's Questions:
1. Are you and early bird or a night owl?
I have to say that I have adapted to be both. However I am currently an early bird.
2. What are you currently reading?
I am currently re-reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer because I wanted to refresh my memory before I watched the movie.
3. What would be your dream job?
Being an editor for a fashion magazine.
4.Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. Always chocolate.
5.What is your most prized possession?
I don't have one to be completely honest. I like to collect memories more than actual things.
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Look out the window.
7.What is your favorite food?
Italian food.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Metal scratching metal.
9.What was thColutely heart warming and I loved it.
10.Pasta, wine and a good book OR pizza, beer and a movie? Why?
#1, because I love to read.
11. What is something your readers might not know about you?
I am a licensed cosmetologist.

My Nominees are:
 My Questions to the Nominees:
1. What is your favorite pet peeve?
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite music artist?
5. What is your go-to lip product?
6. What is your most treasured piece of clothing?
7. Why do you blog?
8. Do you have any goals for your blog?
9. What would be your dream job?
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
11.What is your favorite flavor of coffee/tea?
Congrats to all my nominees I know that each and everyone of you have been working hard on your blogs. 
I look forward to collaborating with a few of you! 
-Ignis Au

6 comments:

  1. Haha I'm just like you Ignis Au, I look out the window first thing in the morning too! I'm excited to follow your blog, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I love your sense of style! I'm looking forward to your next blog post!
      -Ignis Au

      Delete
  2. Hey! I loved your post and I'm so glad I got to nominate you! :) I also totally agree, Italian food is the best!!

    xo,
    Katherine Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! I appreciate the support! :)

      Delete